Ir al contenido principal

My Auto-biography

I was born in Santiago in 1999, but I just lived three years there, so I don't considerate this place my native land because I grow up in Melipilla. That is a small city, at about 70 km of capital city. Even the short distance, this town has a really different way of living if we comparate with the life in Santiago. 
The principal economical activity here is the farming, because we have a lot of fertile fields to plant. Also, the people live slowly, all the places are near between them and the most of families know each other. Little town, big hell.

I studied all my school education in the Colegio Melipilla. I graduated in 2017 and  in  2018 I started my studies of journalism in the Universidad de Chile. I am now in my third year.

My nuclear family are my mom, my dad, my two brothers and my sister. In my home I live with my mom and just my two brothers because my sister lives in Valparaiso.

My favorite pastime is the basketball. I practice this sport about 8 years ago and I love it. 
In fact, I think that it is one of the things that I have missed the most during this quarantine.

Comentarios

  1. Check on these words:
    considerate
    comparate


    Here the use of at Colegio Melipilla: "in the Colegio Melipilla."

    Check on this sentence:
    My favorite pastime is the basketball. I practice this sport about 8 years ago and I love it.

    Check:
    https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses_past_quiz.htm

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario