Ir al contenido principal

Ok, I said it: I love my laptop


I never liked the idea of being connected to the technology all the time, but unconciusly and without noticing I started to do it. The first thing that I do in the mornings is check all my socials medias and go online  because I like to always stay informed. So now I have to accept that, and  I  can say that the laptop is one of my favourites technology object.

My last laptop  was with me (and my brother, because we have to share it) about 7 years. You can imagine that in the last time it became so slow that I really hated it. When we started online classes the situation was turned unbearable. That's how my mom finally made a big effort to give me a new one. My boyfriend (who know so much more than me about technology things) helped me to choose the perfect laptop for me, balancing price with quality.

Now, I have  my laptop about one month and something more. I love it. I never had something so fast and good.  I can do a lot of things, like listen to music, read a PDF document, see a Youtube video and be chatting, all at the same time, and my laptop stays fast and perfect.





Comentarios

  1. I can just imagine how useful it's been.

    Good narration, minor mistakes not detering message coming through. Well done!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Yes, computers are very important in these times of quarantine!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. socials medias = social media

    Overall clear.

    7 pts

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario