When I was
a little girl I always liked the idea of travel around the world and in my head
this dream was possible through journalism. Then, I grew up, and understood
that the journalism was more than that. My dream changed. Today I hope that I
can contribute to change the communications world considering their social
responsability.
Starting my
university life meant an opening of the world to me. I met a lot of new friends
from everywhere and from all social classes. That diversity made me learn new
ways of life. Now I am in my third year of college.
Regarding
my career, a lot of my expectations changed. Initially, I preferred the
international journalism, today I prefer the investigation area. I believe that
our likes are constantly transforming in relation with our new learnings.
our expectations really change with our learning and experiences!
ResponderEliminarOverall well done. Minor issues that do not deter message cming through.
ResponderEliminarThe last phrase is very certain1
ResponderEliminarWell done.
ResponderEliminar7 pts.