Ir al contenido principal

Gaspar the dog


Gaspar came into our lives in the march of 2018. I just started my first year of college and, how usually, I was staying in Santiago to come to my home at weekends. So one day, I arrived to my house and there he was. My mom and my brother had decided to adopt him.

He was a very small criature. At first, he slept in my bed. But he grow up so fast, that he couldn't stay sleeping there. Well the true is that my mom always said to us that "the dog has to sleep outside". She didn't want a dog inside of the house, so we had to let him sleep in the garden and also buy him a house.  I have to say that, since he was so big of height but just a puppy in his mind, he was  a "bit of a mess" for the "order of the house". He liked bite anything that he saw and pee everywhere. 

As time passed he learned to behave a little. He didn't pee everywhere, just outside. He knows he is the king of the family, He loves playing all the time with everybody: He is still a child on his inside. Also, enjoys every minute of his walks. 


Increasingly he spend more time with us, mainly with the pass of this quarantine. Gaspar has meant a lot of learning for us. Our past pet didn't pass much time with us, we loss him when he was very little, and it was very sad for me. When this passed I decided to don't have another pet, but, when I saw the little criature that was Gaspar, I fell in love inmediately.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario