Ir al contenido principal

Childhood series: Caillou



Dibujos de Caillou | Revista Entretiene

When people ask me for my childhood always are the same images that come to my mind. My grandmothers house, the room that I shared with my little brother and my fathers, and of course, the TV, because in this time I watched TV a lot more than I do now.

This memories are very special to me because I arrived from Santiago at  3 years old to live in Melipilla with my grandparents for the first time. In this house I just lived 5 years, but is in this place where my childhood memories are.

My grandmother had a TV  on the dinning room that was so particular for me since it was so old that I liked for their strange shape and color but just a little because we could see only 3 or 4 national channels. I remember that one button was broken and we had to change the channels with the help of a pencil. In this TV I watched Canal 13 because in the mornings showed programs for kids like The Powerpuff Girls, which I always I loved. But since this TV didn’t have many channels I spend a lot of time in my room because there was a TV which had more channels to watch. However, there I just saw one channel that was so wonderful and fun for me: Discovery Kids. That world was so cool for my kid mind. I really remember that I liked and enjoyed many programs as the iconic Barney, Lazy Town, Clifford and my favorite: Calliou.

This last program told the story and adventures of a 4 years old child, who is very curious and creative and have a very "normal" family life. He was a very good son and careful brother. I think that I loved it because each chapter was a new adventure, but it was always very realistic about what a child at his age could do.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario