I always
had an interesting to know and discover new things. My curiosity doesn’t let
me leave any loose end. I really enjoy the
pleasure of finding what was hidden. Being able to bring those stuffs to light,
I think is a privilege that you must know how to take advantage of.
So, in any
place wich I could have that privilege I would feel realized as a professional.
If this include the possibility to travel and meet different cultures of course
that would be a dream.
But coming
back to the reality, the truth is that great jobs and big salaries are not close to investigation works, and it’s important to be aware of that. For the same
reason, I do not expect to be a millionaire being a journalist, I settle with a
salary that I can afford to live well, maybe without great luxuries but happy.
After career,
I plan keep studying. In fact, I want to do a research major in social communication,
but I don’t close myself to other specialties, because political and economy are
also very interesting areas.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario