Drugs are a quite complex issue. I think that is important not to generalize and be informed about it.
Not all drugs are the same. Each afect ur body in a different way.
If there is something to be clear about, it is that the legality of drugs is not something that affects their use. Personally, I'm aware that there are drugs that are absolutely harmful to the body, that I would not be willing to try. However, they will still be there. Whether legal or not. There will be people who will consume them the same. We know that this is an issue that goes far beyond the legal plane. Illegality has only expanded and fostered the development of a drug trafficking market that we may never be able to fully measure.
In the case of marijuana, its medicinal properties have been scientifically proven. In fact, recently the Commission on Narcotic Drugs, the United Nations executive body on drug policy, removed cannabis from the list of dangerous drugs. Officially recognizing its medical utility. This is a very important step in the fight that has historically taken place against the criminalization of the use of marijuana.
In Chile, the law that sanctions and regulates the use of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances has gaps that make it quite absurd regarding cannabis. Since personal consumption is legal,
I mean, I can smoke a weed cigarette. But possession, commercialization and transportation are punishable by law. ¿Marijuana fallen from heaven? ahahaha
Finally, I think that many factors come together when countries position themselves politically in this regard, especially in the economic sphere, the drug market has been intact for decades precisely because it remains outside the law. I don't think there are any intentions on the part of the political class to end that.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario